directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can not import test data into ApacheDS due to its error
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:02:33 GMT
Sorry for the delay,

the reason why you can't import this file directly is simple : you don't
have any partition associated with the ldif file.

You have to modify the server.xml file to add a partition (o=sevenseas) to
be able to import correctly the ldif file.

It's described here :

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/basic-configuration-tasks.html

Hope it helps...

Emmanuel