directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to plug in custom Partition
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 06:50:46 GMT
Juergen,

Sorry to hear your woes regarding adding a new partition to ADS.  I whipped
together
a little example project in my sandbox to demonstrate how you can get a
custom
partition up and running within the server with the least functionality.

Take a look at this for now and let me know if it helps show you what's
going on.  I
will try to look at your problem once again tomorrow if the example does not
help.

Thanks,
Alex