directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Using custom schema
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:00:15 GMT
Markus,

I could help more if I had some information on the ads version, OS, JVM
etc.  I'll presume you're using 1.0 for now.

Looks like you have not added your schema to the set of schemas to startup
with.  Check out the various schema classes enabled within the
server.xmlfile.   Make sure your schema class is in there.

Alex