directory-users mailing list archives

From "Revuelta Lazcano, Jose Ramon" <joseramon.revue...@bfbancofacil.com.mx>
Subject [LDAPStudio] Plugin update site
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:29:24 GMT
Is it only me, or the update site (or any of the mirrors) are empty?

I get the message "No features found on the selected site(s). Choose a
different site or site category".

The address I provide Eclipse Update Manager is
http://directory.apache.org/ldapstudio/update/ and it seems to find it,
only there's nothing to download there... Any clues?

Saludos / Regards
Jose Ramon

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to which it is addressed and it
contains confidential material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use, by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

La informacion transmitida esta dirigida solo a la persona a la que ha sido direccionada y
contiene material confidencial. Cualquier revision, retransmision, diseminacion, o cualquier
otro uso, ya sea por personas o entidades distintas a los recipientes, esta prohibida. Si
usted recibe esta informacion por error, favor de contactar al remitente y borrar dicho material.