directory-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Johnson <w...@yahoo.com>
Subject Loading initial database with ldifDirectory
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:40:25 GMT
I have ADS 1.0.0, and I need to load our initial database info with ldifDirectory.  I've set
up the following in  server.xml:

  <bean id="configuration" class="org.apache.directory.server.configuration.MutableServerStartupConfiguration">
    <property name="ldifDirectory">
      <value>jetty/ldif</value>
    </property>
    <!--
    <property name="ldifFilters">
      <list>
        <bean class="org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared.store.Krb5KdcEntryFilter"/>
      </list>
    </property>
    -->

I see in the log that it finds the file and reads it, but it says there are 0 entries added:
INFO   | org.apache.directory.server.jndi.ServerContextFactory - Loaded 0 entries from LDIF
file 'C:\\Program Files\\QNami\\jetty\\ldif\\mqsoftware.ldif'

Am I missing something?  The LDIF loads via JXplorer with no problem.

Thanks.

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

always stay connected to friends.