directory-users mailing list archives

From Clayton Hicklin <chick...@mutiger.homeip.net>
Subject Re: embedding apacheds
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:26:13 GMT
Yeah, I looked there and this is what it says:

"Embedding ADS into an application

To be done ..."

I see there are examples of running unit tests below that.  Maybe that
shows me how to embed ADS, but it's not very clear.  I was hoping for
more of a "here are the steps to embed ADS into a Java app".

Stefan Zoerner sent a pretty helpful reply.  Thanks, Stefan.