directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [LDAPStudio] Plugin update site
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:31:54 GMT
Hi Jose,

sorry for the delay, but I received your mail just today.

Have you tried to select the "Recommended mirror" in the "Update Site
Mirrors" dialog?

Regards,
Stefan

Revuelta Lazcano, Jose Ramon schrieb:
> Is it only me, or the update site (or any of the mirrors) are empty?
>
> I get the message "No features found on the selected site(s). Choose a
> different site or site category".
>
> The address I provide Eclipse Update Manager is
> http://directory.apache.org/ldapstudio/update/ and it seems to find it,
> only there's nothing to download there... Any clues?
>
> Saludos / Regards
> Jose Ramon
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person to which it is addressed
and it contains confidential material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

> La informacion transmitida esta dirigida solo a la persona a la que ha sido direccionada
y contiene material confidencial. Cualquier revision, retransmision, diseminacion, o cualquier
otro uso, ya sea por personas o entidades distintas a los recipientes, esta prohibida. Si
usted recibe esta informacion por error, favor de contactar al remitente y borrar dicho material.