directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Java only?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:53:59 GMT
Darren Hartford wrote:
> I've been searching through the mailing list and google, and maybe I'm just not using
the right search terms.  Is there a way to run ApacheDS without the installlers, i.e. just
java for starting up and then shutting down for integration/system testing?

> I saw ApacheDS on ibiblio, but unfortunately it was just the installers.  Is this something
that is not feasible?

You looking for a simple zip/tar ball?  Many people have asked for this.
  It's something we should definitely put together.  Can you file a JIRA
for it?

Thanks,
Alex