directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DS on z/OS
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:01:39 GMT
Juergen,

If you can compile JSVC on your system and make sure we have a start
script with the proper settings then I can make the installer plugin
build installers for z/OS.

Just svn check this out and build it:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/native/unix/

Then attach the executable to a JIRA issue as an attachment along with
any init script customizations you need.  I can rigg this into the
installers plugin for you.

Also if you don't want a graphical installer what format does z/OS use?
  Perhaps we can generate installers in that format.

Thanks,
Alex