directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerberos-Authentication
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:39:06 GMT
One more thing Wolfgang which I forgot to mention.

You'll want to add the following to the server.xml as well under the
id="configuration" element:

     <property name="ldifFilters">
       <list>
         <bean
class="org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared.store.Krb5KdcEntryFilter"/>
       </list>
     </property>

You can add test uses to be loaded on startup by specifying either an
LDIF directory or ldif file to be loaded using the following property
again in the id="configuration" section:

     <property name="ldifDirectory">
       <value>example.ldif</value>
     </property>

Presently our configuration stinks but we'll improve this gradually with
more feedback from our users.

Regards,
Alex