directory-users mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Loading initial database with ldifDirectory
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:21:49 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
>
> thanks for trying ADS 1.0.0.
>
> I think there is a bug in this version regarding ldif initialization. The
> ldif file should not contains comments, header, or things like that. This
> bug is under investigation (
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-839)
>
> It will be fixed in 1.0.1 which is due to be deliveredin the next few
> days...

Yep to confirm this ... this bug was fixed in the 1.0 branch after the
1.0.0 release.  You can just build your own executable from the 1.0
branch or wait until 1.0.1 is released here in a few days.

Let us know if you need help building.  I could not find how to build
stuff from svn on our new website :(.  Perhaps someone else has a link
to it.

Regards,
Alex