directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Alain RIVIERE <parivi...@ippon.fr>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:32:19 GMT
Hi,

I've just added my problematic test case into the DemoTest from
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/embedding.html. LDIF file has
also been modified.

The result is just the same. NPE throw by DNNormalizer.

I got 1.0.1 and 0.9.5.4 versions from the following SVN root and install
them into my local maven repository. Tell me if I'm wrong about this.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/1.0   ->
apacheds
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/branches/0.9.5    -> shared