directory-users mailing list archives

From legolas wood <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can not import test data into ApacheDS due to its error
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:45:26 GMT
OK, Thanks.
as you are going to run the server in debug mode let me report some
other problems that i have.
I should say that  http://www.ldapbrowser.com/download.htm LDAP browser
does not connect to the server with the given instructions in
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/connecting-to-apacheds-with-graphical-tools-3rd-party.html

instead we should use ou=system to connect to server.

JXplorer return some errors sometimes, i will report back its errors.

Thanks