directory-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:03:51 GMT
Ok, looking ...

It may take a little while, I'm busy on fixing some nasty issue...

On 1/31/07, Pierre-Alain RIVIERE <pariviere@ippon.fr> wrote:
>
>
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> > I'm sorry, but without a minimal ldif file, the test just throws an
> > exdfeption (you have a loadDefaultData() call in the setUp() method...)
> I've attached a present for you ;). So only 2 fake users and 2 fake
> groups.
>
> In the test file replace the searchFilter by one of the following :
>
>            "(&(member=cn=Bad Eékà,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr)" +
>            "(objectClass=ipponGroup))";
>
>             "(&(member=cn=Good One,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr)" +
>             "(objectClass=ipponGroup))";
>
>
>
> dn: ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
> objectClass: top
> ou: Offices
>
> dn: ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
> objectClass: top
> ou: Paris
>
> dn: cn=Good One,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr
> objectClass: ipponPerson
> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
> objectClass: organizationalPerson
> objectClass: person
> objectClass: top
> cn: Good One
> givenName: Good
> initials: GO
> mail: goodone@domain.com
> sn: One
> uid: goodone
>
> dn:: Y249QmFkIEXDqWvDoCxvdT1QYXJpcyxvdT1PZmZpY2VzLGRjPWlwcG9uLGRjPWZy
> objectClass: ipponPerson
> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
> objectClass: organizationalPerson
> objectClass: person
> objectClass: top
> cn:: QmFkIEXDqWvDoA==
> givenName: Bad
> initials: BE
> sn:: RcOpa8Og
> uid: bd
>
> dn: ou=Groups,dc=ippon,dc=fr
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
> objectClass: top
> ou: Groups
>
> dn: cn=Group1,ou=Groups,dc=ippon,dc=fr
> objectClass: ipponGroup
> objectClass: top
> cn: Group1
> member:: Y249QmFkIEXDqWvDoCxvdT1QYXJpcyxvdT1PZmZpY2VzLGRjPWlwcG9uLGRjPWZy
> member: cn=Good One,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr
>
> dn: cn=Group2,ou=Groups,dc=ippon,dc=fr
> objectClass: ipponGroup
> objectClass: top
> cn: Group2
> member: cn=Good One,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr
>
>
>


-- 
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message