directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:19:22 GMT
I'm sorry, but without a minimal ldif file, the test just throws an
exdfeption (you have a loadDefaultData() call in the setUp() method...)

I don't receive the same exception than the one you get.

Here is the request as it is received by the server :
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : 'ou=Groups,dc=ippon,dc=fr,dc=ippon,dc=fr'
        filter : '(& (member=cn=Pierre-Alain
RIVIERE,ou=Peoples,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr)
(objectClass=ipponGroup) ) '
        scope : whole subtree
        typesOnly : false
no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Always
        attributes :

Here is the response I get :
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (ResultCodeEnum[ALIASPROBLEM=33]) aliasProblem
            Matched DN : 'null'
            Error message : 'failed on search operation: Need to specify
class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or
in an application resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial'

Which is plain normal as I don't have any data related to the used base DN
(as I don't have a ldif file ...)

I have modified somehow your test to make it happy with the LdapURL. The
main difference is that I don't use the same factory :
env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
");
instead of
env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, ServerContextFactory.class.getName
());

I have attached a tar.gz of the modified sources, it would be interesting
that you tell me if it's better on your side with this code.

Otherwise, if you send me the ldif file, I can test it on my computer. (of
course, I understand that you may have some confidential data into it, so if
you can't send it to me, we will find another way to find out what can be
your problem ...)

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny