directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:42:38 GMT
May I suggest that you choose another OID for your schema ?
1.3.6.1.4.1.7165prefix is reserved for SAMBA.

The best solution would be to ask for an OID to iana for Ippon, this is
totally free, even if it takes 2 weeks to get one.

Here is the form you need to fill :
http://www.iana.org/cgi-bin/enterprise.pl

Here are the current attributed numbers :
http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers

Even if it's not mandatory, this is good to have your own OID :)

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny