directory-users mailing list archives

From "Elie Ciment" <>
Subject Microsoft AD
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:27:53 GMT

I am new to the LDAP Studio, and actually cannot find the link to download
it right now. I currently use / have been using the Eclipse plugin, which
now links to .

I understand that the website is new TODAY, and this seems to be under way,
but I would appreciate if someone could point me to a download.

A question I have is can I leverage the code for this Studio without the
front end - I want to query Active Directory without having the presentation
handle it, but only the underlying code to incorporate it in my Struts web