directory-users mailing list archives

From "Keesjan van Bunningen" <keesjan.vanbunnin...@finalist.com>
Subject Help with attributeType entryUUID
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:07:00 GMT
Hi,

I installed ApacheDS and loaded my custom schema as explained here: http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/custom-schema.html.

Currently, I'm trying to do an import by ldif file, but this fails due to an unknown attributeType
entryUUID (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4530.txt).

Unfortunately, when trying to add this attributeType to my schema the parsing fails, because
I'm still missing the required matching rules used by the attributeType.

I'm at a loss how to resolve this issue and was wondering whether there's actually a readily
available schema out there that contains the entryUUID attributeType?

If not, how do you declare a matching rule (and matching rule use) entity in your schema (including
any additional dependencies) ?

Kind regards,

Keesjan van Bunningen