directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft AD
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:13:55 GMT
Elie Ciment a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am new to the LDAP Studio, and actually cannot find the link to
> download
> it right now. I currently use / have been using the Eclipse plugin, which
> now links to directory.apache.org .

Well, the nighty build is - temporarily - available here :
http://www.iktek.com/index.jsp?rubrique=ads

This is *not* a release, but a build done every nigth at 2am UTC.

The release will be available very soon.

> A question I have is can I leverage the code for this Studio without the
> front end - I want to query Active Directory without having the
> presentation
> handle it, but only the underlying code to incorporate it in my Struts
> web
> application.

np at all, but no need to use LdapStudio at all. The best solution would
be either to use JNDI or (in my mind, much better), the OpenLdap API for
java (http://www.openldap.org/jldap/)

Emmanuel