directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Alain RIVIERE <parivi...@ippon.fr>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:12:57 GMT

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> I'm sorry, but without a minimal ldif file, the test just throws an
> exdfeption (you have a loadDefaultData() call in the setUp() method...)
I've attached a present for you ;). So only 2 fake users and 2 fake groups.

In the test file replace the searchFilter by one of the following :

           "(&(member=cn=Bad Eékà,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr)" +
           "(objectClass=ipponGroup))";

            "(&(member=cn=Good One,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr)" +
            "(objectClass=ipponGroup))";