directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Alain RIVIERE <parivi...@ippon.fr>
Subject Re: ApacheDS non US-ASCII DN manipulation?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:38:14 GMT
Some for the delay,  just the time to proceed some test ;)

To avoid to give u all my source code you can just try with this the
following code

    public class GroupLDAPDAOTest extends IpponAbstractServerTest {
        @Override
            super.setUp();

            loadDefaultData();
        }

        public void testJeSaisPas() throws Exception {
            String searchFilter =
                "(&(member=cn=Pierre-Alain
    RIVIERE,ou=Peoples,ou=Paris,ou=Offices,dc=ippon,dc=fr)" +
                "(objectClass=ipponGroup))";

            String baseDN = "ou=Groups,dc=ippon,dc=fr";

            SearchControls controls = new SearchControls();
            controls.setSearchScope(SearchControls.SUBTREE_SCOPE);

            NamingEnumeration<SearchResult> results =
                        getContext().search(baseDN, searchFilter, controls);

        }
    }

I can't give you my LDIF file but inserting a member with a problematic
DN  (cn=Stéphane DUPONT, .... ) should be enough.

I also confirm that when there's no group's member which have a
problematic RDN (cn=Stéphane for exemple), all things goes fine.