directory-users mailing list archives

From "José González Gómez" <jgonzalez.openin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:28:42 GMT
Great :o)

I guess the environment properties used to configure the Kerberos service
may be included in a PropertiesFactoryBean bean in the
server.xmlconfiguration file. Is there any place (even source files)
where I can look
for parameters for the other services? Are they also configured using
environment properties?

Thanks a lot, best regards
Jose