directory-users mailing list archives

From "José González Gómez" <jgonzalez.openin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:20:48 GMT
Thanks for your quick response... I have already taken a look at it, but I
haven't found anything useful... I mean, the documentation seems to be quite
complete regarding configuration of the LDAP server but I haven't found a
clue about how to configure the NTP, DHCP, DNS or Kerberos services, or how
you should create entries in the LDAP directory to support them. Is there
any other place I may check regarding this?

Thanks a lot, best regards
Jose