directory-users mailing list archives

From "José González Gómez" <jgonzalez.openin...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:02:32 GMT
Hi there,

I was very excited when I saw the directory project just released the
1.0version. I was trying to achieve the same kind of thing using a lot
of open
source products (OpenLDAP, BIND, Heimdal,...) so when I saw one single
server providing all of this and letting you manage all these aspects of a
network in a centralized manner I thought it was a dream come true.

Unfortunately, after installing it, I'm totally lost: I've browsed the web,
the wiki, javadocs and the documentation bundled in the release, and I can't
seem to find a word about how to configure all the services, or create
entries to support those services. All I have been able to do is install it,
start it, and connect to the directory using JXplorer just to confirm the
LDAP service is running. Am I missing anything? How are you supposed to
configure those modules/services?

Thanks in advance, best regards
Jose