directory-users mailing list archives

From Digby <li...@digby.net>
Subject Can't connect to directory when run as service
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:47:39 GMT
Hi,

Bit of a weird problem, but hopefully someone can help me.

I've set up apache ds and everything works fine, and I can connect to it
using my ldap browser. However, when I run directory as a Windows
service (using JavaService), I can't connect to it.

It does appear to be running when I look at the services and there are
no errors in the error log, so I was jsut wondering if anyone might know
what the problem is. I guess it's not directory's fault, but I just
thought I'd try you guys.

Many thanks in advance.

Digby