directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Needed changes to Kerby as a result of the introduction of the KdcClientRequest
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 23:57:57 GMT
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the patch! It’s in good form. Could you fire a jira for the work and I will do
a review in this weekend. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

From: Richard Feezel [mailto:rfeezel@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:45 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Needed changes to Kerby as a result of the introduction of the KdcClientRequest

Kai,

Having not created a GIT patch before, I selected all projects, right clicked to access the
Team menu, selected Create Patch, and entered a file name. Attached you'll find the resulting
file.

Regards,
Richard

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:45 AM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>