directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Kerby 1.0.1 release
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 17:44:09 GMT
Hi Kerby folks,

just in case you are not subscribed to notifications@d.a.o (you should
subscribe), the Kerby Jenkins jobs [1][]2 fail for some weeks now. Cause
is a compilation failure, KeyTab.getPrincipal() was only added in JDK8
but the build still is configured to use JDK7.

So either
* Change the code if you want to keep Java 7 compatibiliy for 1.0.x
* Change Jenkins job and source/target level in pom.xml to Java 8

Your call :)

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Directory/job/dir-kerby/