directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject Kerby 1.0.1 release
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 05:25:30 GMT
IMO we should go for the 1.0.1 release since the previous 1.0.0 major release had passed some
time. The minor release did fix some important bugs and we should suggest users use this minor
release instead.

Are there any critical issues we want to target for the minor release?

Kerby users/committers, any comment? Thanks!

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Jiajia [mailto:jiajia.li@intel.com]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 11:32 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Kerby new minor release

Hi all,

After Kerby 1.0.0 released, 12 issues were resolved, including following bug fix and improvement:
Fix the issue not compatible with MIT Kerberos: DIRKRB-614<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-614>,
DIRKRB-631<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-631>;
Fix the network related issue: DIRKRB-629<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-629>;
And with some improvements in token preauth and kinit;

I suggest we can make the new minor release. How do you think about it?

Thanks,
Jiajia