directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zhou, Wei" <wei.z...@intel.com>
Subject RE: GSSAPI branch
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 02:17:11 GMT
Hi Colm,

I have checked the codes, all the gssapi related codes had been merged into trunk, the two
branches can be removed now.
To complete Gssapi feature:
  1. One more task (DIRKRB-582) needs to be finished
  2. Add more unit tests, as there is only one integration test now
I'll finish them as soon as possible. Thanks!

Best Wishes
Wei

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 05:04
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; coheigea@apache.org; Zhou, Wei <wei.zhou@intel.com>
Subject: RE: GSSAPI branch

Thanks Colm for the moving on.

I did remember we didn't attempt to merge the work into trunk is because it lacked necessary
unit tests but I guess Wei had already implemented some tests? Just checked the codes just
merged in, I didn't find them.

@Wei could you help do a check? There're two branches related. It would be great if you could
make sure all your gssapi related codes and tests were made in the trunk, so we can safely
clean up.
gss-v2;
gssapi.

Thanks Wei for the big contribution and look forward to making it work.

Regards,
Kai