directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: GSSAPI branch
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:03:43 GMT
Thanks Colm for the moving on.

I did remember we didn't attempt to merge the work into trunk is because it lacked necessary
unit tests but I guess Wei had already implemented some tests? Just checked the codes just
merged in, I didn't find them.

@Wei could you help do a check? There're two branches related. It would be great if you could
make sure all your gssapi related codes and tests were made in the trunk, so we can safely
clean up.
gss-v2;
gssapi.

Thanks Wei for the big contribution and look forward to making it work.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 11:06 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: GSSAPI branch

I've created a new branch called "gssapi-rebase". I tried to rebase the gssapi branch with
the trunk branch but hit a ton of merge conflicts. The gssapi-rebase branch is the current
trunk branch with the original GSSAPI patches that were submitted, as well as a few other
fixes.

If there are no objections, I'll delete the gssapi branch

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder