directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0 (take II)
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 16:33:35 GMT
I think Kerby is a promising project, but I don't think it has the
community yet to justify being a TLP. Hopefully as more Big Data projects
adopt it for testing it will continue to grow. Apache WSS4J and CXF have
switched to use Kerby 1.0.0 for integeration testing. I will shortly submit
a patch to Apache Ranger to use it as well, as there are no kerberos
integration tests done there.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh