directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerby 1.0 GA
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 12:01:58 GMT
There are a lot of open issues (including one "in progress") for the
1.0.0-GA release in JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB/fixforversion/12332775

It would be a good idea to go through the issues and decide which will be
fixed for the GA release, and which should be moved to a future release.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder