directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0 (take II)
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 14:32:17 GMT

Le 17/05/2017 à 15:06, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Good ask. Maybe we could address questions like such:
> 1. How many issues we fixed since RC2 release, any features we've added?
> 2. A summary about Kerby and high level functionalities list?
> 3. Some links to the release artifacts and project.
>
> Not sure if any best practice here.

The best practice is to send an announcement on announce@apache.org, but
you already know that.

You may want to be a bit broader : please contact press@apache.org
(Sally Khudairi) if you want some more PR, they would be pleased to help
you drafting something that will be pushed to other channels.

That being said, you should also start thinking about moving Kerby to a
TLP, now that 1.0 is out. Please consider doing so while discussing with
press@a.o, so that both moves are done at the same time, in order to
have more spotlights on the project.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny