directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerby 1.0 GA
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:37:43 GMT
One improvement I'd like to see before the 1.0 GA release is to improve the
exception handling. There are many examples of catch statements that just
have a printStackTrace() leading to NPEs down the line. Apart from that, +1
from me on the release:

find . -name "*.java" -path "*/main/*" | xargs grep "printStackTrace()" |
wc -l
30

Colm.

--