directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kerby 1.0 GA
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 02:31:33 GMT
Sounds cool! Thanks Jiajia for taking this step forward.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Jiajia [mailto:jiajia.li@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:54 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: Kerby 1.0 GA

Sorry for wrong typo.

Hi all,

We are going to start the Kerby 1.0.0 GA release progress.
It's more than one year since our last release 1.0.0-RC2, we have added lots of new features
and bug fixes.
And this release will include some blocking issues for Hadoop and 1.0.0 GA will impact the
next Hadoop release version 3.0.0-alpha3.

Regards,
Jiajia

We are going to start the Kerby 1.0.0 GA release progress.
It's more than one year since our last release 1.0.0-RC2, we have added lots of new features
and bug fixes.
And this release will include some blocking issues for Hadoop and 1.0.0 GA will impact the
next Hadoop release version 3.0.0-alpha1.

Regards,
Jiajia