directory-kerby mailing list archives

From SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Directory/Studio/Fortress/Kerby/... blog
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 15:29:04 GMT
Sounds like a great idea.

BTW - We're still working with the lawyers to get SCIMple officially released to Apache, we
appreciate the patience.

"The programmer … works only slightly removed from pure thought-stuff.
He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating by exertion of the imagination."
— Fred Brooks

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering
Enterprise Infrastructure and Operations
Penn State University
814-321-5227
ses44@psu.edu

https://keybase.io/ussmith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emmanuel Lécharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>
To: "Apache Directory Developers List" <dev@directory.apache.org>, kerby@directory.apache.org,
api@directory.apache.org, fortress@directory.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:52:06 AM
Subject: Apache Directory/Studio/Fortress/Kerby/... blog

Hi guys,

we have the possibility to ask for a dedicated Apache blog for our
projects (https://www.apache.org/dev/project-blogs). I think it would
help a bit gaining some exposure for them, at least in a more extended
way than siply tweeting about what we do.

I'd like to ask for such a blog, any objection ?

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com