directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Chen, Sammi" <sammi.c...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Prepare for 1.0.0-RC3
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:00:30 GMT
Hi All,

Since there are no more suggestions, I 'm going to start the RC3 release progress.

Regards,
Sammi

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Sammi
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:23 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: Prepare for 1.0.0-RC3

Hi All,

Since Jiajia is taking leave, I will help to move on Kerby 1.0 release. Thanks for all your
support.

So far, following items are done,
1. Update the readme and Javadoc             Done
2. Do some test of tools                      Done
3. Add logs to improve exception handle         Done

Please suggest if anything missed or should be handled before the release.

Thanks,
Sammi