directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Sync up
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 01:06:48 GMT
An interesting idea indeed! Actually we Chinese have different naming scheme ... sure it would
be good when come to consider an English name, but that would only happen when it's really
needed, for example, being in a school with many foreigner boys and girls ...

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 5:32 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sync up

Le 21/09/16 à 10:45, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to update that our tech lead Jiajia on Kerby project is taking a long leave
from the team and has delivered a very cute baby. Congratulations to Jiajia! After some basic
ramp up, Sammi will help with her role in my side and try to move on. Thanks for the support.

> Regards,
> Kai

Just wondering : is it a baby-girl or a baby-boy ? And if it's a baby-girl what about calling
her Mina, and Kerby for a baby-boy ? ;-) Ok, moving back under my stone ...