directory-kerby mailing list archives

From SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Kerby Remote KAdmin
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 14:38:27 GMT

ses44@psu.edu

https://keybase.io/ussmith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zheng@intel.com>
To: "Apache Directory Developers List" <dev@directory.apache.org>, kerby@directory.apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 5:48:31 PM
Subject: RE: Kerby Remote KAdmin

Hi Shawn,

I don't have a deep dive in that, but I thought what's been going is to get it work first
in kerby remote client -> kerby admin server, in a protocol approach (XDR) aligned with
MIT Kerberos admin. After that effort will be made to get it work with MIT admin using kerby
admin client. Yan Yan is the major contributor but she had left the team so I'm not sure she
will keep the contribution or not. Another contributor Qing from the team is working on a
remote web UI interface at his willing.

Regards,
Kai