directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Anonymous PKINIT signatures
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 02:40:17 GMT
Hi Colm,
>> >However, I can't see where it is signing the response with the private key associated
with the KDC. This is a requirement for anonymous PKINIT

Yes, you are right. The  "Identity" should be used in anonymous PKINIT.
But now in client PkinitPreauth, start from line 393, we skip to use the certificateSet which
is returned by server, so now the code can't verify the kdc sans, edu and so on. Such as the
function cryptoRetrieveX509Sans#PkinitCrypto is marked as TODO.

Thanks
Jiajia