directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Admin privileges in JIRA
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 09:37:10 GMT
Hi Kai,

I don't have any preferences on the release. By all means we can do a 1.0.0
GA and move unimplemented features to 1.0.1 or 1.1.0 etc. I'm currently
playing around with the JWT pre-auth stuff, as you may have noticed, I'd
like to finish with this before the GA release to fix some remaining bugs.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder