directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Admin privileges in JIRA
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:35:28 GMT
Yeah, I noticed. Thanks for the work!! Quite agree on the release considerations.

Regards,
Kai

From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:37 PM
To: Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com>
Cc: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Admin privileges in JIRA

Hi Kai,
I don't have any preferences on the release. By all means we can do a 1.0.0 GA and move unimplemented
features to 1.0.1 or 1.1.0 etc. I'm currently playing around with the JWT pre-auth stuff,
as you may have noticed, I'd like to finish with this before the GA release to fix some remaining
bugs.
Colm.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>