directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: About Kerby copyright
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 13:40:40 GMT
Thanks for the sharing, really interesting ... yeah we're in so different conditions. Just
back to computer from accompanying my younger boy while his mother taking the elder one to
a course.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 5:01 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: About Kerby copyright

Le 25/05/16 à 10:41, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Yeah, I must learn from you and see how it's well balanced among work,
> life and open source contribution. :)

Easy : I'm a light sleeper (5:30/6h a night), and I'm married with a wonderful wife who sleep
10 hours a night ! That leave me with 4 hours a day at least to play with my computer. But
this is a battle ! My wife is very jealous and think that my computer is my mistress...

Ah, no kid : this helps A LOT (but I'd rather have kids and do less code...)