directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Travel to Vancouver and Bay Area
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 21:41:19 GMT
Hi Shawn, it's great we'll be able to have a meet. Yes, the whole next week I'll be hanging
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn McKinney [mailto:smckinney@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 5:31 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Cc: kerby@directory.apache.org; fortress@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Travel to Vancouver and Bay Area

Hello Kai, I will also be in Vancouver next week between Wednesday and Friday attending ApacheCon.
 If those dates work with your schedule we should try to meet.

Thanks,
Shawn

> On May 6, 2016, at 4:22 PM, Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I will travel to Vancouver (speak about Apache Kerby) and then Bay Area in the next half
a month. Is there anybody here happening to be there too so we could meet? If anything I could
help with on the Apache Bigdata Conference, please also let me know.