directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: KDC in Java
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 22:34:18 GMT
Yes there are already some projects using it. Whether it’s good for your case, it depends.
Do you have any specifics about your requirement, cluster and the related?

Regards,
Kai

From: Jim Shi [mailto:hjshi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 6:26 AM
To: Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com>; kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: KDC in Java

Hi, Kai,
 Thanks for quick reply.
Is that prod ready? Has any one used in actual production?

Jim

On Monday, May 2, 2016 3:18 PM, "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:

Hi Jim,

Yes you're right. But if a Java KDC is the only thing you need, not including LDAP things,
then you may look at:

https://github.com/apache/directory-kerby or,
http://directory.apache.org/kerby/

Regards,