directory-kerby mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Kerby copyright
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 06:18:47 GMT
Le 25/05/16 à 00:18, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Thanks for the nice asking :)
>
> Haox is just a combination of my two boys' given names.

Nice !!

> I wished it would make some sense to them because in the whole year I spent lots of my
spare time on the initial project having to leave them aside some time :( ...

Yeah... Working on an OSS project is VERY demanding, especially because
we put our soul in it. OTOH, that what make them great ! But familly first !

> It's a little pity but I thought Kerby is a perfect name eventually we have. Kerby effort
might be slowed down but the wish is still there ...

You now have to have 2 more children, one which givenname starts with
Ker and the second starting with By ;-)

Thanks a lot for the info, this is very refreshing !