directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:26:35 GMT
Hi folks,

We're thinking about a new Kerby release with the following feature candidates to target:

1.       Kerby authorization support. Gerard side provided the large patch and is working
on the codes refining.

2.       Remote kadmin API. Yan Yan is working on this, the progress seems good.

3.       GSSAPI implementation base on Kerby library. Wei Zhou is working on this, the progress
is also looking good.

4.       We also have some important fixes.

What else did I miss here? Is there other good things we could consider for the release?

As these are mostly good new things so may need some time to stabilize, I'd like to suggest
we do it in another candidate release, like RC3.

What would you think about this? If sounds good, let's target this and prepare for it!

Regards,
Kai