directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC2
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 01:15:05 GMT
Hi Kai,
Can you find the jars in directory-kerby/kerby-dist/kdc-dist/target/lib?

Thanks
Jiajia

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 9:07 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC2

Yes I should run the *.cmd ones on windows. But when I tried,

c:\work\projects\kerby\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\kdcinit.cmd
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.kerby.kerberos.tool.kdcinit.KdcInitTool

c:\work\projects\kerby\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\start-kdc.cmd conf
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kdc.KerbyKdcServer

Regards,
Kai