directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Fail to stage the release
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 00:17:35 GMT
Hi Stefan,
Thanks you can do the release process, I will look at the test error.

Jiajia

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Seelmann [mailto:mail@stefan-seelmann.de]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 2:32 AM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fail to stage the release

Hi,

as the network issues are not easy to fix I run the release build.

Tag:
kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1077

Source package:
https://home.apache.org/~seelmann/kerby-1.0.0-RC2/

@Jiajia: Can you please verify those packages and launch the vote if all looks good?

I encountered one issue, sometimes the ZookeeperBackendTest get stuck with the following error
message, I worked around by skipping the tests during release:perform.

    mvn release:perform -Dgoals="-DskipTests deploy"

[INFO] Running
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.identity.backend.ZookeeperBackendTest
[INFO] 2016-03-06 18:05:06,636 ERROR [SyncThread:0]
server.ZooKeeperCriticalThread: Severe unrecoverable error, from thread
: SyncThread:0
[INFO] java.lang.AssertionError
[INFO]  at
org.apache.zookeeper.jmx.MBeanRegistry.register(MBeanRegistry.java:93)
[INFO]  at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.ServerCnxnFactory.registerConnection(ServerCnxnFactory.java:147)
[INFO]  at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer.finishSessionInit(ZooKeeperServer.java:613)
[INFO]  at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.FinalRequestProcessor.processRequest(FinalRequestProcessor.java:181)
[INFO]  at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.SyncRequestProcessor.flush(SyncRequestProcessor.java:200)
[INFO]  at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.SyncRequestProcessor.run(SyncRequestProcessor.java:131)

Kind Regards,
Stefan