directory-kerby mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC2
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 01:25:18 GMT
Thanks Jiajia for the hints. Yes it's my bad entering into the wrong folder. Below are my trying
again, and it worked out.
Some issues can be seen, for example, [output-keytab] means the option isn't a must, be in
fact it does.
I suggest we don't stop here as these are not blocking things.

c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\kdcinit.cmd
Usage: bin\kdcinit.cmd [conf-dir] [output-keytab]
        This tool initializes KDC backend and should only be performed the first time,
        and the output keytab should be carefully kept to administrate/kadmin KDC later.
        Example:
                bin\kdcinit.cmd conf admin.keytab

c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\kdcinit.cmd conf
Usage: bin\kdcinit.cmd [conf-dir] [output-keytab]
        This tool initializes KDC backend and should only be performed the first time,
        and the output keytab should be carefully kept to administrate/kadmin KDC later.
        Example:
                bin\kdcinit.cmd conf admin.keytab

c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\kdcinit.cmd .\conf
Usage: bin\kdcinit.cmd [conf-dir] [output-keytab]
        This tool initializes KDC backend and should only be performed the first time,
        and the output keytab should be carefully kept to administrate/kadmin KDC later.
        Example:
                bin\kdcinit.cmd conf admin.keytab

c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\kdcinit.cmd .\conf admin.keytab
The keytab for kadmin principal  has been exported to the specified file c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc
ep it, in order to use kadmin tool later
Finished initializing the KDC backend

c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\start-kdc.cmd .\conf
Usage: bin\start-kdc.cmd [conf-dir] [working-dir]
        Example:
                bin\start-kdc.cmd conf runtime

c:\work\projects\kerby-all-1.0.0-RC2\kerby-dist\kdc-dist>bin\start-kdc.cmd .\conf c:\tmp
KDC started.

Regards,
Kai